| Sign Up | Find a Chiropractor
April 8-9, 2017
Sat 1:00 PM- 7:00 PM
Sun 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
PCA MEMBER(DC or CA) NonMember(DC or CA)
Early Bird - $99* Early Bird - $279*
Regular - $199 Regular - $379
*EARLY BIRD EXPIRES: FRIDAY, March 24, 2017
· Cervical, Thoracic, & Lumbar Spine positioning as well as A-P Full Spine positioning
· Shoulder, Wrist/Hand, Hip, Knee, Foot, Chest
· Understanding of the physical properties pertaining to production of x-rays for the purposes of diagnostic imaging
· Understanding of radiobiology and radiation safety principles for operator and patient which apply to operation of x-ray imaging devices
1) Immediately order your own TEXTBOOK study guide from www.ACRRT.com (Study Guide link on bottom right of home page).This Study Guide will NOT be provided by PCA nor by Dr. Pammer! This study guide is NECESSARY for this class!!!
2) Register for the PA Limited Exam using the Limited Permit Exam Application provided by ACRRT. Go to www.ACRRT.com under the EXAMINATION tab at the top. Registration deadline is May 5th!
Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
1150 Camp Hill Bypass
Camp Hill, PA 17011
PAYMENT & EARLY-BIRD POLICY: You must pay at the time of registration. A seminar seat will not be reserved for you until payment is received. Your early-bird discount will be cancelled if you do not make your registration payment by the early-bird deadline. Any registrations at the door will be charged a $50 late fee.
REFUND POLICY: Written notification of cancellation is required prior to March 24, 2017. A refund will be issued less a $25 processing fee. NO REFUNDS or credits will be issued after March 24, 2017.
MEALS & BREAKS: No meals will be served during the seminar. All attendees will be responsible for meals on their own during breaks.
1335 North Front Street | Harrisburg, PA 17102 | T: (717) 232-5762 | F: (717) 232-8368